Friday, July 24, 2015

God Is Within Everyone

Hello again! This blog post is going to be a bit shorter and just really about my thoughts recently.

Have you ever noticed that in time of need people say "Prayers would be appreciated?" or "Thank you for all of your prayers"? I find it amazing that people turn to the lord in time of need. But here is what amazes me: It isn't just those who are religious that pray, it's also those who aren't religious that request prayers or pray themselves. Even in those who unfortunately do not have our God in their hearts, have them in their hearts. Praying is a way of speaking to God. So, if you are not religious, who are you speaking to? Do you honestly believe those prayers that you received actually work? But wait! there is no such thing as God. So how come you suddenly believe the prayers worked? One word. God.
For those who are curious, I pray about lots of little things. I pray about that ambulance I saw rushing by me in hopes of saving that beautiful and precious life it carries. I pray about soon-to-be-mothers and the pain that they are about to endure. I pray simply for patience to get me through the daily tasks that I was given. You see, praying isn't just about YOUR well being, or YOUR family's well being. You also have to pray for strangers. You have to pray for the little things in your life, but BIG things in other's lives. Be selfless. I know I am not a perfect person, and I accept that. But when I sin, and pray to God for forgiveness, I learn my lesson and try not to do it again. No one will ever be the perfect christian or human. It isn't possible. You know why? Because God doesn't want us to be perfect. Not yet anyway. Once we go to our true home in heaven next to Our Savior, then we will truly be perfect for all of eternity. If you sin, then say "oh I am going to do whatever the heck I want because God will forgive me" is taking advantage of God. If you recognize what you did was wrong in his eyes, and pray for forgiveness, and try not to do it again, it will be way easier to get to that point of cleanliness.

well that is all for today!
God bless
-Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

....

....