Friday, June 19, 2015

Week 2 As A Summer Babysitter

Hey again! I'm so glad you decided to read what's going on in my life! I've gotten good feedback so hopefully I can keep this up.
As promised, here is what happened this week!
Firstly, Monday was kinda blah. It had rained a lot so we just kinda hung out. I forget all we did exactly that day, so I apologize. Not much occurred I can tell you that. Tuesday we went to the pool and I brought Lauren along so she could get out of the house hahaha. Wednesday we did projects like homemade silly putty and Lava Lamps! It was fun but so so messy because my hands got dyed blue... Luckily for me, a quarter size amount of dish soap and warm water (prayers too) got it taken care of.  Yesterday was my final day babysitting for a week or so while they go down to Kansas City for Worlds Of Fun! The family asked if I'd be willing to go and feed their cats, Quincy (15) and Clovis (17), and their hamster Ozzy while they were away. Given the ages of the cats it's not going to be difficult ;). So yeah. That's been my week. I hope everyone is staying safe and making good choices. It has been wonderful outside. Do something for me:
1) drink lots of water
2) go stand outside for 20 minutes doing some deep breathing
3) read SOMETHING.  It can be anything. Just read.
4) stand in front of a mirror and tell yourself " I am strong. I am brave. I  am thankful for the sun on my face and wind in my hair"

With that, I leave you with a little "Food for Thought"
When was the last time you really really laughed? Like, tears-rolling-down-your-face-clutching-your-stomach laugh? Share a laugh with someone today. You don't know when the last time they laughed. You could be the one who breaks that.

Check in next week for a new post or two!

God bless.
-Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

....

....